|

Thamanna Reveals About Mega Family Bond


Milky Beauty Thamanna is looking forward to the release of Endukante Premanta. She is on cloud nine with the success of Racha. She rejected MaheshBabu-Sukumar movie but accepted to act with Pawan Kalyan, which raised many eyebrows.

She has worked with Allu Arjun in Bardinath,Ram Charan in Racha. Currently she is getting ready to act with Pawan Kalyan. When asked about her affinity towards Megacamp, she bluntly denied it. She said "Are there camps like that? Well, I didn't know. I think it's just coincidental that I had worked with all of them."

When asked why she rejected Mahesh's movie, she answered "The producers of Mahesh's film did approach me, but the dates that they were expecting from me were not matching with the dates I had. I was actually looking forward to working with Mahesh.I am confident I will get to work with him again".

Posted by Andhra Gossips on 07:05. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Jr NTR
Pawan Kalyan Gossips
Mahesh Babu Gossips
Ram Charan Gossips